invite you to experience the depths of Christ’s love for you. It’s a love that
forgives. A love that restores. A love we know through the power of the
So come as you are and join us for Resurrection Sunday at FCC. You’ll experience an inspiring message along with powerful worship.
We have fun and engaging groups for:
- FCC Kids (birth-4th grade) at both services
- fivesixers (5th & 6th grade) at 9am (fivesixers will worship with their families at 10:30am)
If you will be a guest with us, here's a few things to help with your first time at FCC:
- We've saved you parking spot! Look for signs for 1st & 2nd Time Guest Parking
- We hope your children will join in the groups listed above! We have a check-in system to ensure the safety of all children. If you will be checking-in your kids, enter at Door F or D and follow the signs to the Check-in Kiosk. Be sure to arrive a few minutes early to get your children registered and receive name tags
- Meet us at the Connection Point after service, we'd love to say hi and send you home with something special!
- Find out even more about us right here: Sundays at FCC
Be sure to stop and take a picture at the photo banner and we will post them on our social media.