We are gathering at FCC for an outdoor worship experience
and Baptism service!
September 19 at 10am
Tailgate-style picnic to follow
- Upon arrival at FCC, follow the guidance of the parking attendant. You will be directed to a parking spot which is two spaces, end-to-end (click here for map)
- If you plan to sit inside your car, be sure to face north so you will be able to hear the service. A parking attendant will
help you, if needed.
- Feel free to bring chairs and set up within your designated parking area.
What to Bring:
- Lawn chairs
- A canopy or umbrella for shade
- Lunch for your family
- If bringing your offering, there is an offering box located near Door F and the stage. You may also text the word Give to 262.288.2857 or click here to give online
Things to Know:
- The baptism service will take place outdoors during the worship service
- Plan to stay after the service for a tailgate-style picnic (bring your lunch)
- Grills will be available for use
- The playground will be open
If You Are Being Baptized:
- Bring a dark t-shirt and shorts to wear during your baptism and a towel
Lyrics for Worship: