We are gathering onsite for a special worship experience on September 13, 20 & 27 at 9:30am.
Here is what you need to know:
- Upon arrival at FCC, follow the guidance of the parking attendant. You will be directed to a parking spot which is two spaces, end-to-end (click here for map)
- If you plan to sit inside your car, be sure to face north so you will be able to hear the service. A parking attendant will
help you, if needed.
- Feel free to bring chairs and set up within your designated parking area. There will be empty spots on
either side of your car to maintain physical distance...but close enough for a
friendly wave to your neighbor!
- If you plan to sit in the grassy area on the hill, let the parking attendant know upon arrival. Park in the designated area at the west end of the lot nearest the church building and walk to the grassy area.
What to Bring:
- Lawn chairs
- A canopy or umbrella for shade, if desired
- Song lyrics for worship (available to download below)
- If bringing your offering, there is an offering box located near Door F and the stage. You may also text the word Give to 262.288.2857 or click here to give online
Things to Know:
- If you have children, we will give you an (optional) FCC Kids activity bag when you arrive.
Each bag contains a prepackaged set of 4 crayons, a coloring page
and two Tootsie Rolls.
Restrooms are available through Door F. Please wear a mask when inside the building.
- Emergency water will be available
- Sealed, prepackaged communion will be brought to you
- If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so
- The playground will be closed
- Invite your friends to experience church this way!