On October 4, we began meeting again on-site for in-person services at FCC.
Service days and times are:
- Sunday, 1pm
- Sunday, 4pm
- Wednesday, 6:30pm
To attend one of the service times above, you will need to RSVP on this form
Each service will have live worship and teaching. We have set aside two rooms in the building to safely accommodate attendees while following the CDC guidelines for room capacity. The participants in the service (i.e., worship team, service host and Brian Gorman) will be located in the Worship Auditorium, Room 101 (capacity 50 ) and a live-feed will be broadcast into room 121 (capacity 25).
THINGS TO KNOW:
- If attending in Worship Rooms 101 and 121, please enter the building through Door D (East Foyer) or Door B (South Foyer)
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter the building. There is hand sanitizer in each worship room and at each entrance
- Masks are required for ages 5 and over. Extra masks are available, if needed
- There is no need to use the child check-in system. The check-in kiosks are out of service until the FCC Kids programming begins again
- Each worship room will have a Room Host. This person can answer your questions at the service you attend
- Prepackaged communion is located at each chair. Gluten-free bread is available in each worship room
- Offering boxes are located in each worship room
- Rowdy Rooms are marked for families that need extra space. Ask the Room Host for assistance
- At the close of the service, you will be asked to exit the building at the nearest exit to minimize the traffic in halls and common spaces
The common spaces and worship rooms will be sanitized prior to each service, and following each service. That means restrooms, chairs, tables, door handles, counters, etc. Each worship room is set up with seating that is responsibly distanced. If you need to move a table or chair, please ask the Room Host to assist you.
The Sunday online service will remain:
- Available to stream at 8am at kenoshafcc.com/watch
- Watch Party and live-chat at 9:30am at facebook.com/kenoshafcc
FCC Students, grades 6-12 also begin the fall session on October 4.
Meet at FCC from 6pm-7:30pm. All of the indoor service guidelines will apply-masks, responsible distancing, etc. If you would like more information about FCC Students, please contact Brian Gorman.
FCC Kids, preschool - grade 5 children will receive Sunday Take Out boxes in the mail! These boxes contain lessons and activities to help teach and apply the lessons for the month of October. There are kid’s videos available at kenoshafcc.com. The videos help apply lessons and hold something special for their ages. If you would like more information about FCC Kids, please contact Jen Schuman.
Thank you for your continued patience and grace while we discover ways to be back together safely.
If you have any questions about the upcoming services, please contact us at 262.857.4743.
We are looking forward to seeing you each Sunday!