We are meeting again on-site for in-person services at FCC.
- Sundays at 10am
Each service will have live worship and teaching. We have set aside two rooms in the building to safely accommodate attendees while following the CDC guidelines for room capacity. The worship service participants (worship team, service host and Brian Gorman) will be located in the Worship Auditorium, Room 101 and the livestream is available in room 121.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- If attending in Worship Rooms 101 and 121, please enter the building through Door D (East Foyer) or Door B (South Foyer)
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter the building. There is hand sanitizer in each worship room and at each entrance
- Masks are required for ages 2 and older. Extra masks are available, if needed
- Parents, please go to the check-in kiosks to check your children in to their classroom and receive name tags
- Prepackaged communion is located at each chair. Gluten-free bread is available in each worship room
- Offering boxes are located in each worship room
- At the close of the service, you will be asked to exit the building at the nearest exit to minimize the traffic in halls and common spaces
The common spaces and worship rooms will be sanitized prior to each service, and following each service. That means restrooms, chairs, tables, door handles, counters, etc. Each worship room is set up with seating that is responsibly distanced.
Worship service livestream, Sundays at 10am:
FCC Students (grades 6-12)
FCC Students will take a break for the summer. Watch details about summer events and serving opportunities.
FCC Kids (infants through grade 5)
The nursery and toddler rooms are open and staffed. FCC Kids of all ages will meet for a large group worship experience during 10am worship service. Reservations are required each week, and class sizes are limited for social distancing. There are also teaching and worship videos available. The videos help apply lessons and hold something special for their ages. If you would like more information about FCC Kids, please contact Jen Schuman.
Thank you for your continued patience and grace while we discover ways to be back together safely.
If you have any questions about the upcoming services, please contact us at 262.857.4743.
We are looking forward to seeing you!